Saturday 18 April 2015

16 Things That Your Phone Wants To Tell You

16 Things That Your Phone Wants To Tell You



IPL Series India Ka Tyohaar



Phones today have become our ultimate bestie. Our Smartphone is always with us, to click selfies, to twit about something that you just saw, to constant chat on whatsapp and viber, to having those two-minutes-of-feeling-like-photographer moments. Can you even imagine a day without your phone? I can't !!

Imagine one find day your phone gets human senses and decides to have a "TALK" with you. Well then this is what i assume will happen. 



  1. To Start the Day With : Listen dude/dudette it isn't my damn duty to wake you up every single morning with my throat jerking screams. Learn to wake up either on your own or with my first scream.


    Source


  2. When You Put It on Charging : Errr Errr switch that damn thing off ... Am warming up more then your omelet ... Ahh err I'll get sunburn...


    Source


  3. When You Use it Again And Again And.... : You piece of shit, how many of these friends you have to constantly send you those lame dirty jokes, do you even know how much it hurts when someone keeps pocking and taping your face. Ouch That Hurts!


    Source


  4. When You Use it With a Face full of Sweat : Do you think you are an athlete that you would look shinning and handsome with that sweat and girls would go Ohh So Hwat!
    Now imagine your face being rubbed by your over-sweaty friend when his sweet stinky aroma hits your nose. Yeah That's how I feel


    Source


  5. When Mistakely You Drop IT : Yes you really care for me more than everything, but dropping me first and then going all panicy about it doesn't make any sense.



    Source


  6. When You Think Of Buying A New Phone : So you getting one more phone! competition ehh ?? Btw I forgot to tell you that you look stunning today, shall I take one cute picture of yours.


    Source


  7. On Selfies : My sole purpose of existence was not to click selfies! Enough Said


    Source


  8. And Few More : With that said, I hate bathroom selfies. Just get over with it.


    Source


  9. When Well : Stop checking your face again and again in my screen. You only look good in insta pic with those filters and you know that.


    Source


  10. When You Forget To Take Care Of Your Phone : I am not very needy in a relationship but monthly clean up and asking for expensive virus pack isn't asking for too much. Right?


    Source


  11. When You Buy Covers Of Your Choice : Do you even think about my wardrobe? The covers you got for me are too mainstream and trust me dude I got standards.


    Source


  12. Yeah Right : If you have brain, I have battery. Please use both these things little cautiously.


    Source


  13. I am NOT DSLR : Stop torturing me to get perfect HD click with right kind of angle and light. Don't forget neither you are photographer nor am I a DSLR.


    Source


  14. When You Put it in Back pockets : For the love of mankind, please stop keeping me in your back pockets. Sometimes those weird smells are to much to tolerate.


    Source


  15. When you eh...! : Yes everyone loves those dirty kinky videos, but switching to them every time you are alone and holding me barely with your one hand is little awkward.


    Source


  16. When You Can't Stop PDA with Your Phone : I know you love me and I also know love needs to be express, but that PDA that you show with your texting while walking or driving or when you are with your friends might end up crucial for you.


    Source


Got more things that your phone has told you? Do let me know in comments below or on Twitter 




No comments:

Post a Comment